Wednesday 8 January 2014

Final Album- Dutch Criminal Record

    
 FRONT                                                                                         INSIDE LEFT (BOOKLET SLOT)

INLAY                                                                   SPINE                                                              BACK

As you can see the album I have created is very simplistic, taking inspiration from my deconstruction of the Arctic Monkeys album. Also there are some conventions that I could not use in making my album as the band are not signed and manage themselves. For example a credit block or record label logos were not necessary.
After creating the main album I designed the booklet that would fit inside it.
   BACK OF BOOKLET                                                                                     FRONT OF BOOKLET

                                                                 INSIDE OF BOOKLET

No comments:

Post a Comment