Thursday 26 September 2013

Questionnaire Example

In order to find out what people like and expect to see in a music video I designed a questionnaire and asked 20 different people to fill them out. This would then allow me to see who my target audience would be for my chosen genre and artist/band.
Here is an example of one of my filled out questionnaires:



I used a mixture of questions in my questionnaire. For straight forward questions such as age and gender I used multiple choice as there was only a certain amount of options that each person could be. However, for the last 3 questions I chose to keep them open in order to get peoples honest thoughts and opinions. I did not want to put anything into their heads in order for my results to be reliable and genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment