Thursday 26 September 2013

Questionnaire Analysis

After getting 20 people to fill out my questionnaire I went through their answers and analysed them. I chose to look into detail of the answers of what I thought to be the most useful and important questions.

Firstly I looked at the age and gender of the people who took part in my questionnaire:
I then compared these results with the genre of music that they like:
These results showed me that most people aged between 17-19 years of age prefer alternative and indie genre music. After looking at these results I analysed the results of one final question, which again I thought was very important in helping me with my own music video and target audience. Here are my results:
From these results I found that the majority of the people who took part in my questionnaire prefer to see the artist in the music video rather than other actors.

All of these results will help me to choose what genre and target audience I will have for my own artist and music video. Also it will help me decide what I put into my music video. My last 2 questions of my questionnaire also gave me ideas for music videos to deconstruct, for example Beyonce- 1+1.

No comments:

Post a Comment