Thursday 3 October 2013

IDEA CHANGE

Due to many complications such as travel and location problems I have decided to change the idea for my music video. I will still be using the same song and band, One Day by Dutch Criminal Record, however I will now be making a live video footage music video. After deconstructing a few more existing videos I have found that it is quite common and conventional of indie/alternative genre bands to have live footage music videos. 
I will be filming the band at a number of locations and gigs that they will be doing in the next few weeks. The main ones include Wedgewood Rooms in Portsmouth and The Good Ship in London.
I think this idea will appeal to my target audience more than my last as they will want to see them playing live and will be able to watch back shows they have attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment